jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Descendants of John Scrope Colquitt (I) Descendientes de John Scrope Colquitt(I)


                                                 Tony and Sandra Colquitt



I have attached a couple of pics, of myself & my wife Sandra & just myself. My full name is Anthony Colquitt, but I’m known as Tony

I will tell you a little about myself, I’ m now 52 years young, I was born in Runcorn, my father was born in Widnes & his father St Helens ( We have slowly moved a short distance from Liverpool eastwards ! )

I am a Painter & Decorator, my hobby is Motorcycles as you can see, Sandra & I go over to the Isle of Man twice a year for the TT races & Manx GP.

We have 3 sons, Robert aged 20, Michael 18 & Adam 14, Robert is at John Moores University in Liverpool & Michael is at College. Adam obviously at school.

It is in recent years that I have become interested in our family history & I have traced our family tree back to the year 1503.

Our branch of the Colquitts, including the Liverpool Colquitts originate from Fowey in Cornwall, migrating North when they settle in Liverpool.
 
Adjunto un par de fotos de mi esposa Sandra y yo y yo solo. Mi nombre completo es Anthony Colquitt, pero me conocen como Tony.
Hablaré un poco sobre mí. Tengo 52 años, nací en Runcorn, mi padre nació en Widnes y su padre en St Helens. (Poco a poco nos hemos ido mudando a una corta distancia de Liverpool hacia el este).
Soy pintor y decorador, mi hobby son las motos, como podrán ver, y Sandra y yo vamos dos veces al año a la Isla de Man para las carreras TT y el Gran Premio Manx.
Tenemos tres hijos, Robert de 20 años, Michael 18 y Adam 14. Robert está estudiando en la Universidad John Moores de Liverpool y Michael está en Bachillerato. Adam obviamente sigue en la escuela.
En años recientes me he interesado por la historia de nuestra familia y he seguido nuestro árbol genealógico hasta el año 1503.
Nuestra rama de los Colquitts, incluyendo los Colquitts de Liverpool, provienen de Fowey en Cornualles y se migraron al norte para asentarse en Liverpool

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario